[Design] New Open Source Editor

Nolan, Catherine (PTG) Catherine.Nolan at awl.com
Fri Aug 6 09:08:10 PDT 2004

Hello All:
I wanted to announce that Addison Wesley has a new acquisitions editor for
the open source community. In this position I will be responsible for
creating new books that may be of interest to your users.

To that end, I encourage anyone to e-mail me with suggestions, advice,
topics that you think might make a great book, things that you love about
certain books, things that you hate about others, and general industry news.

After all, I'm just a technology editor...you are the adopters.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Acquisitions Editor
Open Source Product Space
Addison Wesley
Pearson Technology Group
Boston, MA

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.