[cosmo-dev] getting cosmo running in other app servers

Randy Letness randy at osafoundation.org
Mon Jun 30 07:01:30 PDT 2008

I spent some time in the last couple of days trying to get cosmo to run
in app servers other than Tomcat 5.5 (included in server bundle).
Tomcat 6 was no problem, and after much tweaking (each app server has
their quirks)  I was able to get the server up and running on Glassfish
and JBoss.  I've added instructions to the server bundle install wiki
page: http://chandlerproject.org/Developers/ServerBundleInstallation

Please share your results with these app servers as well as others so we
can upate the instructions.

-Randy