[cosmo-dev] Cosmo 0.17 QA Session June 20th, 1PM PDT

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Thu Jun 19 11:32:54 PDT 2008

Hi folks

I completely spaced on sending an email about this yesterday, so I'm
going to go ahead and schedule this test session for tomorrow, Friday,
June 20th at 1PM PDT. We'll be meeting in #cosmo on irc.freenode.net
as usual. I'll send out a link to test cases either this afternoon or
tomorrow morning, but testing will likely be focused on the new detail
view and general bug fix verification.

See you then!

-Travis