[cosmo-dev] Data importation into the Derby database from text files

Christine Lu christine.lu at ensi-bourges.fr
Wed Jan 30 08:22:07 PST 2008

Hi Randy,

Actually, I'm a bit lost. I'd like to add data to an existing collection
but I don't know where to begin. I read the pages about caldav and atom
and I tried to do as you advised me but it's hard to understand how these
protocols work. I think that writing an external program is a good idea.
Do you have an example of program using caldav or atom?

Thank you a lot,

Christine