Re: [cosmo-dev] Hudson build became unstable: cosmo-trunk » Cosmo #83

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Wed Jan 23 10:26:20 PST 2008

+1, though I'm fairly ambivalent about where to put it. A new list
might actually be good, and could be used for automated build output
from all of the various chandler related automated build bots.

Even better, maybe, would be a feed one could subscribe to, though
maybe that already exists.

-Travis