[cosmo-dev] steps to push new cosmo release out

Adam Christian adam.christian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:52:47 PST 2008

I am going to try to stay as available as possible for helping you
guys get this going. I am committed to the continuing improvement of
Windmill and as I won't be able to dedicate the same kind of time to
running and writing Cosmo tests but I will certainly do what I can.

One note that may or not be of value is that we do have people
successfully continuously and reliably running Windmill tests with
buildbot. I am not familiar with buildbot myself but I'm sure
assistance can be found if you wanted to try going down this road.

Adam