[cosmo-dev] Cosmo Web UI Question & more about Tasks

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Mon Jan 7 13:33:12 PST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 1:22 PM, Travis Vachon <travis at osafoundation.org> wrote:

> At the moment I believe this information is not sent by the server,
> but Brian's comments at the end of the last thread about tasks suggest
> this information will be included in the future. Once it is it will
> definitely make sense to include this information!
>
> Brian - am I inferring the implications of your comments correctly?

no. the server's data model for tasks does not include start or end
date, percent completed, etc. when CalDAV is used to store a task,
only the title is parsed out of the iCalendar VTODO. you'd have to
persuade the design folks to add these additional attributes to the
UI, and then we'd have to add support for them in the data model.