[cosmo-dev] Projections in Atom links

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Mon Jan 7 11:16:08 PST 2008

+1, perhaps an xhtml document with the <link> elements in the <head>?

Also, I think it might make sense to keep links with relations defined
by the Atom spec (alternate, related, self, enclosure, via, edit, edit-
media, first, previous, next, last) in the Atom documents and just
move our custom link relations to this new document. The server
doesn't use many of the Atom links anyway, and when it does they tend
to be used quite a bit (ie, "edit").

-Travis