[cosmo-dev] Projections in Atom links

Brian Moseley bcm at maz.org
Mon Jan 7 10:59:16 PST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 10:51 AM, Travis Vachon <travis at osafoundation.org> wrote:

> Yep, this would work too, at the expense of passing around information
> that frequently won't be needed, and not scaling particularly well as
> we add more projections.

I think we need to move to a mode where there is one non-Atom document
for each collection and item that describes all of the different
operations that can be taken on that item. this is where all links
should go. this document can be cached so that the client only has to
pull it down one time, as opposed to the actual data documents (feeds
and entries) which can't be cached.