[cosmo-dev] Re: More project ideas for Chandler Server

Randy Letness randy at osafoundation.org
Wed Aug 27 14:31:42 PDT 2008

Mimi Yin wrote:
> Hi Randy,
>
> I have updated the Web Work Q page with the list of projects we've
> discussed on the list. I've also added a pretty serious bug Grant
> reported a few weeks ago having to do with not being able to save
> changes in ticket view. Not sure if it's really in your domain, but
> thought I'd pass it along in case it was :)

Yeah this looks like the same bug I couldn't reproduce after a restart
of the server...but now its popping up again.  I'll take a look at it.

> http://chandlerproject.org/Planning/WebWorkQueue
>
> After chatting with Sheila, the plan is to proceed with this work
> queue at your own pace. (Is there a bug for the Jott work you're
> doing? I'd like to add it to the queue.)

No bug for the Jott stuff yet, and I'm kind of stalled there because of
a url limitation on their end.  I've posted to the forums and have yet
to get a response.  I might go ahead and check the work in, because it
provides an easy way to create simple notes (a simple GET/POST to a
ticketed url).

I'm currently working on merging the scheduler/notification work done on
the scheduler branch to trunk.  This is taking a little time as I'm
working through some conflicts.  I should be finished by the end of the
week, but since the ui stuff is based on user prefs, that can be done at
any time.

-Randy