[cosmo-dev] Re: More project ideas for Chandler Server

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Wed Aug 27 11:01:00 PDT 2008

Hi Randy,

I have updated the Web Work Q page with the list of projects we've
discussed on the list. I've also added a pretty serious bug Grant
reported a few weeks ago having to do with not being able to save
changes in ticket view. Not sure if it's really in your domain, but
thought I'd pass it along in case it was :)

http://chandlerproject.org/Planning/WebWorkQueue

After chatting with Sheila, the plan is to proceed with this work
queue at your own pace. (Is there a bug for the Jott work you're
doing? I'd like to add it to the queue.)

Some rough time estimates would be great so we can plan the
notifications UI work.

Thanks!
Mimi