[cosmo-dev] RFC4791 HTTP REPORT and Cosmo

Grant Baillie grant at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 19 15:14:40 PDT 2008

Yes, sadly, those methods date back farther than CalDAV, back to
WebDAV (RFC 2518) and its derivatives. It's a little surprising that
java would have such a limited API, since HTTP explicitly allows for
methods other than the ones you mention.

Maybe this is one of the reasons atompub is gaining in popularity (I
don't know enough about the API to know if using that is a viable
option for you).

--Grant