[cosmo-dev] More project ideas for Chandler Server

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Tue Aug 19 11:44:12 PDT 2008

Hi Randy,

More brainstorming about things you might able to work on...

Do you think it would be worthwhile for you to pull together a blog
post or some other kind of documentation around all the different
ways you can get data in and out of Chandler Server? I realize this
is very vague, but I'm mostly thinking in terms of something that
might help new developers get started.

I feel we often get questions on the users list about whether Hub is
able to sync / connect up to some other service. It would be good to
have something to point people to that summarizes what the server
supports.

We can develop this idea more on the list or by phone if you think it
would be a good use of your time.

Sheila mentioned that you also had some ideas for projects. Could you
send them along to the list?

Thanks
Mimi