[cosmo-dev] RFC4791 HTTP REPORT and Cosmo

Sam Halliday sam.halliday at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:37:37 PDT 2008

On 18 Aug 2008, at 19:50, Brian Moseley wrote:
> it's been a while for me, too, but I think Grant's correct on all
> counts. re the PROPFIND option, you can examine the DAV:resourcetype
> for each collection contained within your home collection to see if it
> contains CALDAV:calendar; if so, you can send your REPORT to that
> collection itself. alternately, as mentioned, you can use a non-zero
> DEPTH against your own home collection.

I've tried this request against my home collection (/dav/myusername/)
on Chandler Hub with "Depth: 1" and it doesn't return anything. I've
even tried it against one of my collections (/dav/mysername/
mycollectionname) and still nothing, the response is always

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:"/>

Any ideas? Is there something I'm missing in the request?

Also, the PROPFIND option you are referring to... do you have any
example requests? This is not covered well in the RFC.

--
Sam