[cosmo-dev] Sending emails / SMS / IM to Cosmo

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 15 07:16:00 PDT 2008

Hi Randy,

We were talking about server work in our post 1.0 planning meeting
yesterday and I remembered that the ability to create new items by
sending email / text messages to Cosmo was something we've discussed,
but I wasn't sure if any work had been done on it.

It seems like a feature that would require relatively if any front-
end UI to get up and running for current users. Emails could be sent
to username at collection.hub.chandlerproject.org or something.

Has there been any work done in this area? Is there anything
preventing us from supporting this? CC:ing Jared because I think this
was on his plate at some point.

Mimi