[cosmo-dev] [Proposal] Delete Account Workflow

Mimi Yin mimi at osafoundation.org
Fri Aug 1 12:36:18 PDT 2008

Ack, my Photoshop won't start up. Here is text mock-up in the
meantime Travis.

1. In the Settings dialog: Move the [Close] button to be to the left
of the [Save] button with a 10 pixel margin between the 2.

2. Add [Delete Account] button where the [Close] button used to be.

3. When user clicks [Delete Account], replace Settings dialog with
confirmation dialog.

*******
Delete Account
*******
Deleting your account will delete all of the collections
you have created with this account. Those subscribed
to your collections will lose access to them immediately.

Are you sure you want to delete your account?

									[Cancel] [Delete]
*******

4. If user clicks [Delete] --> Confirmation Page with link back to
Hub/Server homepage. (Do we have a template for error messages, etc?)

Account "username" deleted.
Log in to a different account. Or, Sign up for a new one.

5. If user clicks [Cancel] --> Settings dialog.

Mimi