[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo 0.8 Meeting Summary

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Thu Sep 27 17:03:27 PDT 2007

Wel, given there are no UI changes for all the CalDav support, the
major QA tasks for Cosmo 0.8 are:
1. installing leopard and iCal3
2. manual testing of iCal3 against Cosmo 0.8
3. developing additional CALDAV protocol tests
4. verifying Cosmo 0.8 bug fixes

Some of the above can definitely begin next week while 0.8 is in
development. Approximately 5 days of QA after the first release
candidate is built seems reasonable.
Aparna