[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo 0.8 Meeting Summary

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Thu Sep 27 16:53:59 PDT 2007

On 9/25/07, Jared Rhine <jared at wordzoo.com> wrote:

> Assuming that bcm will track his own CalDAV 0.8 tickets (22 open), what
> remains in 0.8 currently follows:

i took a pass through all of the 0.8 bugs as well as others i'd
identified as potentially interesting for 0.8. i was able to mark some
fixed or unreproducible in 0.8, and i moved several to future and/or
reassigned them.

> Not a very big list.  Maybe devs could just scrub their own 0.8 tickets
> and figure out what's too big to realistically make it in 0.8.0.  No
> 0.8.future needed.

agreed. everybody else who now has 0.8 bugs should scrub them,
remembering that we're generally trying to focus only on dav for 0.8
except for critical bugs in other areas, and that our feature complete
date is 10/5, a week from tomorrow. feel free to future things that
are ambiguous, tho we can always punt them later if you choose to
leave them in 0.8.

> Probably also need to figure out what to do with whatever's left in
> 0.7.future and 0.7.4 after 0.7.4 is released.

unless they're dav-specific and not too much work, i say put them in
future, since (to my knowledge) we haven't started planning for
anything after 10/5.