[Cosmo-dev] WebRunner

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Thu Sep 27 15:45:33 PDT 2007

Hi folks

I've spent a little (~an hour so far) making a WebRunner profile for
Chandler Hub. You can read about WebRunner here:

In short, it's a web browser that runs one (and only one) web site,
as specified in a configuration file.

I've put a .webapp configuration file for Chandler Hub here:

You can run it by installing WebRunner:

and double clicking on the .webapp file.

Also, I've blogged about this whole deal here:

My next step with this is to add the files that make up the .webapp
zip file to our subversion repository. I was thinking a peer to /
server might make sense. Any thoughts bear?