[Cosmo-dev] Hub 500 errors

Jared Rhine jared at wordzoo.com
Wed Sep 19 11:27:30 PDT 2007

Brian Moseley wrote:
> how about a hub-errors list so that cosmo-dev doesn't get
> spammed? maybe you have something appropriate already.

I don't have something already appropriate except "hub-admin".  Seems
it'll need to be non-open (eyes only) as almost-sensitive info might
someday appear in an email.  So definitely not cosmo-dev.

> any of those 500 errors for atom requests?

Didn't look like it.  From my report, there were only /cmp/signup, /pim,
/mc, /.  Unless /pim/collection or /mc are actually going through the
atom layer.

-- Jared