[Cosmo-dev] Feature request: permalinks

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Thu Sep 13 12:02:33 PDT 2007

Bobby pointed out in the office that it would also be useful to have
a query parameter like "selectedItem={uid}" to allow us to specify an
item to display in the detail view (and highlist on the canvas, etc).
I imagine that would be a similar amount of work, pushing the whole
bundle (minus permalink) to a SWAG of about 0.5-0.75 days. Anyone
remember a bug for this? If not, we should file one asap.

-Travis