[Cosmo-dev] 0.7.1 status

Mikeal Rogers mikeal at osafoundation.org
Wed Sep 12 12:27:23 PDT 2007

We're already a week out on this release. Although we found these
regressions, we did verify all the fixed bugs and didn't find any
problems there.

Since I imagine we'll be getting a new RC for 0.7.2 from dev any day
now should we just skip releasing 0.7.1 and take care of these
regression fixes in 0.7.2 and release it on time?

There is no data migration for either release, so this shouldn't
cause any production issues.

-Mikeal