[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo 0.7.1 is now ready to be built and tested

Ted Leung twl at osafoundation.org
Thu Sep 6 10:12:45 PDT 2007

Today is Thursday, so we are going to build Cosmo 0.7.1 and get it
into testing.   Bear will do the build and notify the list when he is
done so that QA can proceed.  Remember that our target is to release
Cosmo 0.7.1 on Tuesday,  Sep 11.   Bear will also open a 0.7.2 branch
so that developers can continue to make progress.

Later today I will move all nonresolved bugs from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2.  In
the meantime, the priorities are as written, so folks ought to be
able to proceed.

See you all on the bus!

Ted