[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo 0.7.1 release plan

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue Sep 4 17:08:38 PDT 2007

QA team's current estimate of 3 days is considering all of the
current bugs on Katie's list get fixed in 0.7.1. If this list is
indeed shorter, we may be able to turn things around faster.  In
general if we plan shorter releases (one per week as mentioned below)
then the 3 day QA time seems reasonable. Some of that can coincide
with the development time and help cut it down a little.

+1 to the overall process otherwise.