[Cosmo-dev] Proposed EIM record changes

Morgen Sagen morgen at osafoundation.org
Mon Mar 19 13:49:29 PST 2007

In the ItemRecord we're adding two new fields, "hasBeenSent" and
"needsReply":

class ItemRecord(eim.Record):
     URI = "http://osafoundation.org/eim/item/0"

     uuid = eim.key(schema.UUID)

     # ContentItem.displayName
     title = eim.field(text1024)

     # ContentItem.[triageStatus, triageStatusChanged,
doAutoTriageOnDateChange]
     triage = eim.field(text256, [triageFilter])

     # ContentItem.createdOn
     createdOn = eim.field(eim.DecimalType(digits=20, decimal_places=0))

     # ContentItem.modifiedFlags
     hasBeenSent = eim.field(eim.IntType)

     # ContentItem.needsReply
     needsReply = eim.field(eim.IntType)

hasBeenSent is either 1 or 0.  I suppose Cosmo should default it to 0
needsReply is either 1 or 0.  I suppose Cosmo should default it to 0

We're adding a new field to ModifiedByRecord, named "action":

class ModifiedByRecord(eim.Record):
     URI = "http://osafoundation.org/eim/modifiedBy/0"

     uuid = eim.key(schema.UUID)

     # ContentItem.lastModifiedBy
     userid = eim.key(text256)

     # ContentItem.lastModified (time)
     timestamp = eim.key(eim.DecimalType(digits=12, decimal_places=2))

     # ContentItem.lastModification (action)
     action = eim.key(eim.IntType)

action is an integer field representing the following:

         100 : edited,
         200 : queued,
         300 : sent,
         400 : updated,
         500 : created,

Please let know if there are issues/questions.  Thanks,
~morgen