[Cosmo-dev] EIM switching meeting
pbossut at osafoundation.org
Sat Mar 10 10:12:57 PST 2007
When: Tuesday, Mar 13, 2007 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
There's quite a bit of code ready to be committed in Chandler that have to do with EIM. There was some hesitation as to when and how to land this in a way that won't wreak havoc on either sharing or Cosmo. There are also some questions from QA on when and how things can be tested (and bugs logged...).
This meeting objective is to review all of this. Everyone interested by EIM implementation or testing (i.e. basically all Chandler devs, QA and quite a bit of Cosmo's server side as well...) should attend.
For remote folks, we'll be using my bridge: Dial in: 1-800-391-1709 Bridge: 307035
- Quick intro (5 min) : I think everyone knows what EIM is all about by now... but you never know...
- List of tasks remaining to complete serialization of all items (10 min) : follow up on Morgen's email on model.py Wednesday
- Current transition strategy (15 min - Morgen) : Morgen will explain how things are currently tested
- Switching to EIM entirely (15 min - Morgen and BCM) : Morgen and Brian will explain the strategy and probable timetable for switching over to EIM and ditching CloudXML for good...
- Wrap up (15 min - Philippe): I would have taken notes during the meeting so we'll review at the end the list of tasks, assignment and plan
Let us know if you can't make it. Note that we need to have this meeting this week though since we're so close to FC now.
PS: This event sent from Chandler 0.7alpha5 and created on OSAF Office Calendar...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2569 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.osafoundation.org/pipermail/cosmo-dev/attachments/20070310/dda9b18a/event.ics
More information about the cosmo-dev