[Cosmo-dev] Release meeting at 2pm

Jared Rhine jared at wordzoo.com
Thu Jun 14 13:36:30 PDT 2007

Today we'll have a release meeting for Cosmo at 2pm PDT.

Bridge: 626864

It's too early to be looking at "number of open bugs remaining" or
reviewing launch dates.

Instead, we're looking at just getting a baseline agreement on our basic
release process and sequence; in short, reviewing this diagram:

   http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/CosmoReleaseProcess

Item #2 is "what didn't happen during 0.6 release that should happen in
0.7"?  Particularly non-code deliverables.

Item #3 is "what's a release meeting"?  How often should they happen,
starting when, and what's on the standing agenda?

We should have Cosmo QA folks there if at all possible, Bear's going to
listen in, bcm said he'd attend and all devs are welcome (but not required).

Thanks!

-- Jared