[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo 0.7 release planning
jared at wordzoo.com
Mon Jun 11 13:09:33 PDT 2007
With Ted out next week, shall we try to have a Cosmo 0.7 release
planning meeting this week?
A possible agenda:
- Specific things we should add compared to the Cosmo 0.6 release
- Review of current release checklist:
- Establish basic release countdown process, with a specific eye to
incorporating non-code deliverables that need to incorporated into release
- Re-establish the relationship and sequence between Cosmo release and
- What type of release meetings do we want, how many/how frequently, and
Maybe Thursday, after any regular Cosmo meeting?
More information about the cosmo-dev