[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo 0.6 released!
priscilla at osafoundation.org
Tue Feb 27 21:03:47 PST 2007
We're please to announce our first experimentally usable release of
Cosmo! Cosmo 0.6 is currently available for use at https://osaf.us/
cosmo or for download at http://downloads.osafoundation.org.
What's new in Cosmo 0.6:
* Event editing on shared calendars without an account
* Better interoperability with other calendar applications ie.
iCal, Sunbird, etc.
* Display of time zones on calendar events
* Notification of an updated event on a shared calendar
* New improvement to the Administrator UI
* New 'Morse Code' sharing protocol and design
* Tons of bug fixes!
Find download information, installation instructions and release
notes at http://cosmo.osafoundation.org.
OSAF continues to work towards the Preview release of our products
and services currently scheduled for Spring 2007. Refer to the
Preview Countdown Page to keep track of our progress http://
If you are already experimentally using Chandler and would like to
try Cosmo you may need to make changes to your configuration, please
refer to Jared's instructions on the general mailing list: http://
Please keep in mind we're still working out the kinks in 0.6, so feel
free to send us feedback at chandler-users at osafoundation.org. We look
forward to hearing from you!!
More information about the cosmo-dev