[Cosmo-dev] /home proxy in place

Jared Rhine jared at wordzoo.com
Mon Feb 26 00:39:54 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 11:19 -0800, Aparna Kadakia wrote:
> I am using alpha4 with a new repository.
> I have only set the Cosmo Sharing Service account and it is set to:
>
> Server: lab.osaf.us
> Username : aparna
> Password : ********
> Port: 80
> Use SSL : no

This configuration is identical to mine (alpha4, new repo, port, etc).

Next steps are probably 1) get a third spot-check, 2) get a packet dump
of your PROPFIND transaction, 3) maybe try removing your freebusy
collection.

Aparna, do you know how to get a packet dump that I could see?  Any of
the numerous approaches would work; I just need to see what's coming
back on the wire, for you.

-- Jared