[Cosmo-dev] Dashboard Plumbing Stuff

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Mon Feb 26 10:15:48 PST 2007

Hi folks,

Expanding a little  on Bobby's email, a slightly more specific high
level proposal for the Dashboard plumbing work can be found here:

http://wiki.osafoundation.org/Journal/
ClientSideInfrastructureForCosmoDashboard

Actual detailed proposals should be ready by tomorrow or Wednesday, I
believe.

-Travis