[cosmo-dev] Fwd: [commits-cosmo] (travis) [6401] POM typo: RC1 in /dojo SNAPSHOT in /cosmo.

Mike Taylor bear at code-bear.com
Sat Dec 15 03:34:13 PST 2007

On Dec 14, 2007, at 9:45 PM, Travis Vachon wrote:

> Not sure how closely Bear follows the cosmo commit list, so I wanted
> to highlight my commit message here. It seems like we've had a bunch
> of this style of error over the past few months.
>> Log Message
>>
>> POM typo: RC1 in /dojo SNAPSHOT in /cosmo.
>>
>> Bear: is there a script that does these string replacements? If so,
>> please fix, if not, why?

Try to read each one every day, some days you guys are hugely
productive but in general I keep up.

The simple reason is that I have not yet scripted them but you are
right, it needs to be.  Up until now I have been able to keep up with
running a set of manual steps but the small errors are creeping into
the flow.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on this, I am open to using a
script created by one of the devs - if not I will jump on it soon.
Just have to make sure that all of the places the version number is
referenced is touched and that, IMO, the script should also be the one
that does the mvn [-Prelease] deploy for dojo

thanks for catching and fixing the mistake.

---
bear

Build and Release Engineer
bear at osafoundation.org