[cosmo-dev] Unicode support in 0.11

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Thu Dec 6 15:03:50 PST 2007

Tee hee. They worked in the tests so I didn't even notice that they
are control characters (CHARACTER TABULATION WITH JUSTIFICATION, START
OF SELECTED AREA, etc). The basic idea for the range is taken from the
XML specification here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#charsets

Unless anyone has any objections, I say we allow these characters in
usernames.

-Travis