[Cosmo-dev] morse code and dav sharing mix

Randy Letness randy at osafoundation.org
Mon Apr 30 12:05:44 PDT 2007

Morgen Sagen wrote:

> A CalDAV client should be able to subscribe to (and modify) a
> morsecode-published collection.

I agree that CalDAV clients should be able to subscribe/update
morse-code published collections.

I guess my concern is that when 0.6.1 goes live, the current version of
Chandler will be able to subscribe and publish using morse code or dav.
If a user unknowingly uses dav to subscribe to a morse code collection
when they can use mc, then they will be confused when their non-event
data isn't propagated  to mc subscribers and vice-versa.

-Randy