[Cosmo-dev] IRC QA session, Wednesday, April 25th 11:00 AM PDT

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 24 22:15:43 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
This is a reminder about another collaborative QA session which wil
be conducted in the #cosmo channel at 11:00 AM PDT.

We are in the final integration testing phase of the Cosmo 0.6.1
release. That means we will be collectively testing the morsecode/
eimml based sharing against a cosmo 0.6.1 server.

The qa machine qacosmo has been upgraded with the latest cosmo build
and will be used for sharing and subscribing to calendars.
Here's the configuration:
Server: qacosmo.osafoundation.org
port : 80
no SSL

Here are the steps to follow for the QA session:
1. Get latest version of Chandler
2. Get an account on http://qacosmo.osafoundation.org
3. Setup the Chandler Hub Sharing account in Chandler to point to
qacosmo
4. Publish calendars on qacosmo
5. Post the URLS in the #cosmo channel for people to subscribe
6. Make edits to the events in the shared calendars specifically
around recurrence modifications, timezones, stamping etc
7. Sync the collection and validate with the changes do propagate
accurately.
8. Create conflicts and make sure those appear correctly in the
detail view UI

Attached below is an email from Morgen that he had sent out last week
that explains in great detail on how things are expected to work in
the new sharing world

Thanks
Aparna