[Cosmo-dev] additional IRC QA session

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 17 13:57:56 PDT 2007

For rest of the release cycle till we launch Preview, we plan to have
an additional *informal* QA session on IRC on Fridays. This is over
and above the one we conduct on Wednesdays. We sort of already have
been doing it with the PPD team on Fridays from 1:00 - 2:00 PM.
We realize that we tend to gain a lot out of these collaborative test
sessions esp as we test sharing calendars between people and
validating changes to data etc. We plan to use the same 1:00 - 2:00
PM slot on Fridays which works for most people. Let me know if that
doesn't work for you and you plan to participate. We can look at
other time slots. Also, we will conduct these in the [#osaf-qa]
channel so we do not disturb the conversations in other channels.

Aparna