[Cosmo-dev] Basic move between servers

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Mon Apr 16 12:31:02 PDT 2007

hey don. unfortunately we don't have any explicit support for
migrating data to 0.6.1 from versions older than 0.5.0. the good news
is that once you are on 0.6.1, we guarantee that you'll be able to
migrate your data to subsequent versions.

one workaround for your current situation might be to use chandler to
subscribe to the calendars on the old instance and then publish them
to the new instance. i'm not sure of the precise steps involved, but
i'm pretty sure it's doable. you could probably do something similar
with sunbird, tho its caldav support is pretty dicey.

let us know if you're successful with either of these approaches or if
you come up with something else. and feel free of course to shoot us
followup questions.