[Cosmo-dev] Re: [Chandler-dev] generating test data

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Thu Apr 12 16:16:31 PDT 2007

>> - Should we tweak mail addresses to use test accounts? (looking to
>> Brian Kirsch here)

So to make sure I have this correct. You are advocating replacing
real user email addresses
with the OSAF demo account email addresses when generating /
obfuscating the test data.

+1 I don't see an issue with this.  We do need to be careful with
demo accounts
in general though since they are used by our CATS testing framework
and myself
for debugging.

-Brian