[Cosmo-dev] Re: [Chandler-dev] generating test data

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Wed Apr 11 14:29:11 PDT 2007

+1 on using the same test data for both Desktop and Server performance.

Also we could use our test accounts demo1, demo2 etc for email
addresses in case we cannot replace it with some junk.

(bkirsch, can you confirm....in case you missed there is a question
waiting for your confirmation at the end of this email)