[Cosmo-dev] Re: [commits-cosmo] (mde) [4084] Have to set the path for button background images dynamically

Matthew Eernisse mde at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 10 18:05:50 PDT 2007

That sounds like a much better solution! You should be able to merge
your changes without anything breaking. Then we can just remove the
relevant bits of script at some point later.

Although I guess we might ought to put our heads together and agree on
how we'll be moving our CSS to something more static, and subdivided
into the general app areas. Let's talk new week?

M.