[Cosmo-dev] Timezone functionality in Cosmo 0.7

Ted Leung twl at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 10 16:18:17 PDT 2007

I've been collating a bunch fimezone related stuff and thought it
would be a good idea to send a summary....

We have some timezone related features which got deferred from 0.6,
which we would like to finish for Cosmo 0.7.  The design aspects of
those feature are described here: <http://wiki.osafoundation.org/
Journal/ResolvingTimezoneInTicketView>.

Bobby Rullo took a look at that page and broke it down into tasks/
bugs along with estimates: <http://wiki.osafoundation.org/Journal/
PreviewTimeZoneEstimates>.   Thus far, we're looking at a minimum of
8 days worth of work.  For context, there are 44 days of developer
time between the months of April and May.  There are a few items
which are still not accouted for due to lack of a design.  I think
that those are all correctly assigned to Priscilla.

I created a feature superbug for timezone and linked all the
approrpriate bugs: <https://bugzilla.osafoundation.org/
showdependencytree.cgi?id=8740> for your bugtracking pleasure...

Ted