[Cosmo-dev] Data migration testing for 0.6.1

Aparna Kadakia aparna at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 10 16:06:55 PDT 2007

You bring up a good point Morgen. There are more subtleties to test
in this migration than the previous.

Jared, Mikeal, Adam, Morgen, Ted: can we have a meeting tomorrow or
Thursday(after the cosmo meeting at 3 pm) to go over all the cases we
would like to cover during migration?
We can develop the migration test plan based on that.