[Cosmo-dev] Re: [Design] [cosmo] [proposal] [last call] Sign up for an account + adding the currently viewed collection

Matthew Eernisse mde at osafoundation.org
Tue Apr 10 12:06:22 PDT 2007

I'm way less concerned about the mechanics of how it's implemented as I
am about what the effects are for the end-user.

If the result is that users can reliably add subscriptions inline as
they set up their accounts (i.e., no cookies jiggery-pokery), and we
don't have to create an army of Z0mb1E UseRz, so much the better. :)

M.