[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo 0.6.1 Test Plan

Priscilla Chung priscilla at osafoundation.org
Mon Apr 9 23:13:37 PDT 2007

Adam,

Updated 0.6.1 again: http://wiki.osafoundation.org/Journal/
CosmoZeroDotSixDotOneTestScenarios

Small modification: I added #16, 17 and 18 to the first use case in
0.6.1. It covers the scenarios BCM mentions below.

16. Morgen syncs chandler desktop, and views Andi's PTO in his
dashboard.
17. Andi goes back to Chandler Hub, finds his event and modifies the
time he is leaving and adds contact information in the description
field.
18. Morgan syncs the desktop and sees Andi's changes.

Please update your test plan accordingly.
Thanks, -Priscilla