[Cosmo-dev] [Proposal] Use Windmill for JS Unit testing

Adam Christian adam at osafoundation.org
Thu Apr 5 13:28:31 PDT 2007

So I'm a little confused as to how I am supposed to make JS Unit
testing happen with Windmill, without having Windmill as a
requirement.. could someone enlighten me?

The only thing I can come up is having the JS Unit test runner talk
to the windmill server as an option, otherwise output to std out but
that still leaves us the problem of how are we actually running the
tests. I can easily add functionality to windmill to pass in
javascript to run in the browser and assert the error and output that
result and send it to the server, but the requirements here are a
little vague.

Adam