[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo URL Scheme

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Fri Sep 29 16:50:30 PDT 2006

> It's probably better to leave it in place for 0.5.0, because it's easy to
> miss a couple spots and have bugs.  And since we're not branching 0.5 yet,
> any experiments should be kept out of trunk it seems until after the branch
> or consensus on changes.

Just for clarification - I'm not planning to make any changes to the url
scheme for 0.5, and, given that we're hoping to release soon, would be
all for keeping things exactly how they are for this release. The url
rearrangement would probably drop in place with the ui changes I'm
working on now, which should be ready for 0.6.

The reason I bring it up now is that it affects what I'm working on
right now, which is likely to stay out of the trunk for a little while
longer at least.

-Travis