[Cosmo-dev] Magic URL's

Morgen Sagen morgen at osafoundation.org
Wed Sep 13 10:47:17 PDT 2006

On Sep 13, 2006, at 9:56 AM, Brian Moseley wrote:
> i don't like the idea of servicing a single url with different
> protocols/payload types based on request method. i believe in one
> protocol per url. that's the basis of my discomfort with the "magic
> url".

Understood, and I don't have strong feelings about this either way.
So what fields would the Chandler sharing account dialog have?  Do we
still have a single 'path' field in there?  And would that path be
the HTML path or the DAV (or morsecode) path?  I'm assuming the
former.  When a Chandler user wants to share a collection with
someone else, and clicks on "copy urls to clipboard" within Chandler,
would Chandler provide the HTML urls (two, one including read-only
ticket and one including read-write)?