[Cosmo-dev] Cosmo sticky plan

Sheila Mooney sheila at osafoundation.org
Tue Sep 12 14:31:57 PDT 2006

Brian,

That's a good suggestion. Jared added a bunch of the items under the
hosted service section. I will work with him to get some more details
on the requirements. There are a few other items that PPD can help
fill in some detail. I am looking at the wiki page now. I have a few
questions for you - I will forward them to the list.

Cheers,
Sheila