[Cosmo-dev] Fwd: dojo.provide in styler

Travis Vachon travis at osafoundation.org
Wed Nov 29 12:03:55 PST 2006

Hi Folks

What started as a JS question has turned into a discussion that
Matthew and I thought should be on the list. If folks interested in
how we're using Dojo and the overall organization of our client side
UI code could read down, I'm going to post my next e-mail (containing
a proposal) as a reply to this.

-Travis

Begin forwarded message: