[Cosmo-dev] morse code docs

Brian Moseley bcm at osafoundation.org
Fri Nov 10 13:44:24 PST 2006

i've written up an initial draft of the morse code spec here:
<http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/CosmoMorseCode>

i need to go back and look at the notes from yesterday's sharing
meeting to make sure that i've incorporated all of the issues we
talked about, but there's already some discussion of sync tokens and
locking for updates and so forth. please have a read through and see
what you think.

note that i haven't talked about eim or xml at all in the spec.
defining eimml (that looks like a european name to me!) is my next
task, and i'll probably have something for you to look at.

you may also be interested in my morse code journal page, where i'm
keeping design notes and a task list:
<http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Journal/BrianMoseleyCosmoMorseCode>